Are you an online marketer, business owner, entrepreneur or a mentor who needs motivational posters for their social media, websites and campaigns?
Do you need to create short videos to promote your product?
Are you experiencing a slow computer because your files keep on piling up on your desktop and needs a bigger storage?
Do you need a go-to notes when you see something in your internet that you need to jot down immediately?
Do you want to create a compelling email newsletter that your subscribers will like?
Or do you have a team working on a same product?
Below are tutorials on some online tools that can help you do your tasks faster.
Check it out! And I hope you’ll find my tutorials easy to follow.
- How to Create Posters Using Picmonkey
- How to Create Short Videos Using Animoto
- How to Store Files in Dropbox
- How to Save Notes Using Evernote
- How to Create Amazing Newsletter Using Madmimi
- How to Work on a Project with a Team Using Basecamp
- How to Use Pinterest
- How to Schedule Posts Using Hootsuite
- How to Create Basic Documents Using Google Drive
- How to Create App in Shortstack
By Eirin Gonzales (The Proactive Developer)